Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who's Gonna Love You Now Baby? (2009 in mix-tape form)


When I started compiling my best of 2009 mix-tape I thought I might include a second disk made up of completely new bands, but as it turned out that disk was my best of 2009 collection! Apart from Emiliana Torrini and The Twilight Sad all these bands were new to me in 2009. Here's the track listing:

Little Birdy – Brother
Emiliana Torrini – Big Jumps
Phantogram – When I'm Small
Burning Hearts – I Lost My Colour Vision
The XX – Islands
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Hysteric
Day for Night – Badlands
Wild Light – Red House
Young Galaxy – Destroyer
The Twilight Sad – I Became a Prostitute
Eddy Current Suppression Ring – Wrapped Up
The Very Best – Yalira
Efterklang – Modern Drift
Slaraffenland – Away
Girls – Lust For Life
Fulton Lights – Healing Waters
The Airborne Toxic Event – Sometime Around Midnight

National postal services permitting, a limited number should be arriving around now. Let me know if yours hasn't arrived by the end of the week! Alternatively you can make your own by downloading a zip file with all the tracks and the CD label here.

No comments: